Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gazing in the Mirror: Who is senraB evetS?

SSSSSSSssssssssooo I love the Richlington blog, but felt like keeping these gems all too myself. This is Tim Minchin. I've been a reall sucker for British culture as of late, betwixt my medium level obsession with Skins and my un-deniable love for all things cossie. In any event, Tim is this clever bloke fromt he other side of the pond. Seeing as I wont be able to see (rather more hear, really) his influence on the new Royal Shakespearin take on Matilda. I'll just be resigned to his youtubes, and hopefully some hard copies at Xmas or something.
This is what is wrong with the internet. Some really brohemian took pix (or it didnt happen) of Miley Montanna Hannah Cyrus (sp?) and sent them to his friends. Turns out one of his friens was atleast a little bit 1337, and put them on the intneret. A lil Westin hotel creeping, a dash of CSI and a some PUDDIPUDDI garnish, and this is what you have. Imagine if they gave enough of a shit about you. Also, Brad Pitt has a cooler snapback than any hipster you know (Barafonk) lolwut

No comments:

Post a Comment